Make Report Hide Page

Don't Suffer In Silence, Make A Report.

School badge

Hello! Welcome to the School Help Advice Reporting Page System (SHARPS). We all work together at Philips High to help with any problems you may have in or out of school.

This is a CONFIDENTIAL way to report a worry, this may be about yourself, a friend or someone else you have seen suffering. Anyone can log a concern, whether that be you as a pupil, adult or member of the public. We appreciate it may be difficult to report your concern, and you do not need to pass your name on to us, but if we do not have a lot of information or detail, it may be difficult for us to try and help. Sharps is one way of reporting a concern, but you can also consider any of the following if you are not comfortable reporting through Sharps:

  • Speaking to a staff member in school, ideally one of the safeguarding team, but you can also speak to whoever you feel most comfortable i.e. your head of year, form tutor, teacher/support etc. 
  • If appropriate, asking your parent/carer to speak to school. Parent/carer can ring or attend school and raise a concern on your behalf.
  • Contacting the police on 101 for non-emergency, 999 for emergency.
  • Call Childline on 0800 1111 or Samaritans on 116 123. 

If using Sharps, your message will be sent and read confidentially by Miss Kansik (our Safeguarding Lead) or one of our Safeguarding Team and we will try our best to help you. 

You can submit a Sharps log at any time on this website, but please remember Sharps messages are read in school hours only. If someone is in immediate danger please call 999.

If you want to report something that is non-urgent to the police then you can ring 101 or report online via

If you are in need of support for your mental wellbeing, you can get free, confidential support 24/7 by sending the text P2B to 85258 or visit    

 'Kooth' also provides online mental health support and is a free, safe and anonymous service. Further information can be found at